1. What is included in the full day sailing price?
3. How much do trips cost?
Full day sailing 110 euros, half day sailing 60 euros, sunset sailing 40 euros.
4. How much does it cost to book a trip?
30% for full day sailing and 50% for half day and sunset sailing.
5. If the trip is canceled, do I get a refund?
Cancellations are possible up to 48 hours before the trip start. Switching trip date and type is possible.
6. Do children get a discount?
Yes, 0 – 4 years free of charge, 30% discount on children aged 4 – 11.
7. How do we pay the rest of the bill?
At the end of the trip, you can pay by cash, credit or debit card.
8. Will there be any extra charge?
9. Which language does the crew speak?
English and Croatian.
10. When does the tour start?
Full day: 10.00 am – 05.00 pm
Half day: 09.00 am – 01.00 pm / 02.00 pm – 06.00 pm
Sunset: 07.00 pm – 09.00 pm
11. Where does the tour start from?
We start from the Split west coast, you can view or download the location here.
12. How will we recognize the boat?
The boat is a 10 meter sailing boat named “Jaka”.
13. What should we bring?
Clothes depending on the weather, sunscream, towels, hat and some good will. Water and food are provided.
14. What is served for lunch?
You can choose between dozens of different food, meat, sea food, veggie food. You can view a menu here.
15. Is there a toilet on the boat?
16. Can we book a private tour?
Of course, just contact us.